Friday, June 19, 2009

Making Root beer








As you can see I still can't put my pictures in order, But June 18th my friend Kathy and I made Root beer. we put it in bottles and tried a 2 liter method. All you do is buy the Root beer extract,yeast,sugar,water. and bottle. here we are filling, and putting the lids on. and oh ya Gramma sampling which she can't taste so she thinks its good. of course their is no carbination yet. hopefully in two weeks. I will let you know how it works hopefully it will be ready for the 4th of July.

2 comments:

Erin. said...

I love the pic of Gramma slugging back the 'beer'....looks like it was fun! We tried it one year when my mom was here visiting and we had a yeasty rootbeer explosion in the garage...gross! I hope it turns out!

Brenna said...

Looks like you are running an at home distillery! Tell Grandma Hi and Happy Birthday from us! I Have a picture of Halle to send to her, so I'll get that in the mail! love you guys!